Friday, May 1, 2020

Canary Hound

I was in the Hyundai/Ford dealer here in Zagreb the other day. waiting while they serviced one of the mission cars.  A lady came in with the most unusual dog I've ever seen.  She said it is a Canary Hound, from the Canary Islands in the Atlantic.  It reminds me a lot of the Harry Potter movie where Lupin turns into a werewolf.  Slender head; long, curved, pointed ears; long, skinny legs; long toenails  The lady said they are famous diggers.  I guess they dig up rabbits, gophers, mice, and voles if left to their own devices.

It seemed to be intimidated in the dealership, because it kept its tail between its legs the whole time.  It was very well trained and seemed like a wonderful dog.
  I looked up Canary Hound in Google and it seems like this one is exceptionally slender.

No comments: