Monday, August 1, 2016

Family Reunion

Most of the reunion stuff is documented elsewhere, but this one thing belongs here.   During the family Olympics, we chose teams and each team had to create a flag, a name, and a chant, song, or theme.  We were the Spiro-Dragons, with a nice flag, and Angela pushed me to do a RAP.  To her surprise, I did.  It was terribly spur of the moment, and doing it just about ruined my fragile throat, but I grunted it out as best I could.  (Mark Ashurst-McGee says I can't even RAP a present."

There was an awesome dragon, who lived across the sea.
  He came from a magic land they call Hanalea.
Angel is our leader, the coolest gal in town,
   Mark is our tool guy, to nail that sucker down!  Hunh!

Naomi is our artist, the dragon's from her head,
   Roko waves the banner, and hits you in the head!  Hoo ya!

So this is our dragon rap, we hope you are impressed.
Boom chucka lucka lucka, boom chucka DOOM!


4 comments:

Mark A said...

There were legends of another rap...

angela michelle said...

I know, Mark! My biggest regret of the reunion is that somehow we never got you to do that second rap. Who knew you had this hidden talent??

Grampa Earl said...

I'm not Sure my voice would have been up for another rap
anyway.

Grampa Earl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.