Wednesday, August 19, 2009

4th of July

It’s time I reported on the goings on in my life for the past month and a half. Whew!, what a lot of activity. Liz and I went to Utah for the 4th of July weekend. Liz went to see our grandkids, and I did, too, but my main reason for going was to see my little brother, Joe get himself married to a real nice lady. It was a hoot seeing them so besotted with each other, just like newlyweds. I really liked that!
Here are a few photo highlights.

Liz and Mark enjoy a little together time.

We love our kids.

Watching the parade down Redwood Road, near Angela’s house. July 3rd.

Levi is in the 2nd cart. Roscoe (2nd from left) and Logan (not visible in this photo) are walking. The “Tiny Tim’s Foundation for Kids” owns these little cars and is run by Angela’s neighbor and friend.

Liz enjoyed a hike in the mountains with everyone while I drove down to Fillmore.









Here is Joe getting his reward for saying, "Ah do."








And the cutting of the cake.

With my father looking on. He hosted the party. Well done, Dad!











The tables were decorated with a Western theme.

I stole a number of the bandanas, because Shirley said I could, and because I like a generous snot rag.








Just north of Nephi, there is a farm where they grow lavender. It's pretty stunning to see big fields of it.

1 comment:

angela michelle said...

great pics--thanks for sharing!